Java EE 6 Development Training Course
Possible training language: English, German
The training is a solid introduction to Java EE including latest extensions like CDI. It explains most features and provides the participant with a good knowledge of JEE concepts. After the training the student is ready to develop JEE based applications, is aware of common pitfalls and has a general knowledge about architecture.
The training covers 3 days and includes a large number of practical labs including a complete prototype web application.
Your trainer is Sebastian Hennebrueder.
How to book?
Contact me for a training in Frankfurt/Germany or an onsite trainings in your office.
Duration 3 days – 18 hours
Price net 1725 EUR, Price incl. VAT 2052.85 EUR
Java developers who have limited or no experience with Java Persistence needing a complete and solid training. Java knowledge and experience with JDBC based application is required.
Printed copy of slides
Paper Book Enterprise JavaBeans 3.1
Table of Content
- JEE Overview (Business Logic, Object Relational Mapping, Web Services)
- Application Server
JEE Bussiness Logic und Web Services
- Session Beans
- Dependency Injection
- REST Services mit JSON
- Integration von Eclipse IDE und JBoss
- Lab: REST Service with Session Beans, Deployment using Jboss Wildfire
Testing JEE Application
- Why test automatization?
- Test levels (Unit, integration, acceptance tests)
- Unit tests with Junit, Mockito
- Accceptance Testing REST Services with Ruby
- Testing Deployed Applications with Arquillian
Session Bean Details
- Local and Remote access
- JNDI binding
- Stateless, Stateful, Singleton
- Exposing data as JSON, XML
- Consuming data in JSON, XML
- Clean REST services
- Error handling
- Layering of Application
- Transaction handling
- Lab: Layered Application using Angular JS, REST Service and Session Beans
- Basic concepts
- Configuration (Data source, Simple Tuning, Logging)
- JBoss console for Runtime Operations
- JBoss domain mode
- Cluster deployment
- Asynchronuous data processing
- Message Broker Integration in JEE
- Lab: Message Driven Beans und Test
- CDI alternative to Session Beans
- Lab Producer
- Transaction Handling and Persistence Context
- Lab Transaction, Interceptors
- CDI differences to Session Beans
- Mixed Session Bean CDI Architecture
- CDI event Lab